- Getting Started
- Supporting Eleventy
- Working with Templates
- Using Data
- Template Languages
Common Pitfalls #
- I want to use the same Input and Output directory.
- When I display a date, it’s off by one day.
- My markdown file has a bunch of extra
- Why can’t I return markdown from paired shortcodes to use in a markdown file?
- My collections are out of order because I’m using Array reverse() on the collections global
- My collections are out of order when I deploy on a server.
- I’m porting from Jekyll and I want to use Quoted Include Paths in my Liquid Templates.
- The browser is trying to download my files instead of displaying them. (If your
permalinksdon’t have a file name, make sure they at least have a trailing slash!)
- I’m having trouble with modifying a
permalinkin a Pug template
- Having trouble with my
permalink, getting the error:
can not read a block mapping entry; a multiline key may not be an implicit key